"Future of Our School" Committee Meeting TONIGHT, 12/3 at 6:30pm in the School Dining Room
Adopt-A-Family Raffle Basket Tickets will be on sale until Friday Dec. 6.
They are 25 cents each or 5 for $1
Get your tickets TODAY!
Jillian Silvanic, a .400 hitter each of the last two seasons, will join the softball program at St. Peter’s. She has played varsity softball since seventh grade, and is also a three-season basketball starter.
Jillian graduated from St. Patrick School in 2007 and has been an Aide in our SPECK Program for the past 2 years.
Way to go Jill........we are so proud of you!
November 1, 2013
Dear Catholic School Families,
There is ample research that supports the benefits of reading as it helps to instill a love of learning from a young age. As the temperature drops and the leaves begin to fall, the Diocese of Rochester Department of Catholic Schools invites all of our Catholic School families to take part in our Fall Reading Challenge!
The premise is simple:
· All grades levels, prekindergarten through 12th grade, are encouraged to participate
· Recording forms are available to download on our website and at our schools
· All books count whether they are read in class, for homework, or for pleasure
The school with the most books read per student between Monday, November 4th and Friday, December 6th wins the Fall Reading Challenge. Hockey legend Jody Gage, the Amerks’ Moose, and other special guests will join the students from the winning school for a reading celebration during the week of December 16th -20th.
In addition to participating in the Fall Reading Challenge, we invite you to spread the word about the benefits of a Catholic school education with a “Score for a Lifetime with a Catholic School Education” t-shirt and attend the Rochester Americans game at the Blue Cross Arena on Friday, December 20th.
· Ordering the tickets and shirts: Please visit www.amerks.com/catholicschools to purchase a ticket to the game and a shirt for only $10.
· Receiving the tickets: There will be an option to receive tickets by mail or at will call the night of the game.
· Receiving the shirts: The shirts will be available for pickup the night of the game on December 20th. For those ordering shirts who are unable to attend the game (particularly Finger Lakes and Southern Tier schools), we will make arrangements to deliver the shirts to your schools after we return from Christmas break.
Recording Form for Prek-K
Recording Form for Grades 1-6
Recording Form for Grades 7-12
Thank you for joining us in this fun initiative and enjoy the time spent reading with your children.
Dr. Jeffrey M. Green
The Partner's Newsletter is now available here:
If you would like to schedule a visit at our school,
call 687-1770 or e-mail email@example.com